Saturday, November 10, 2007

Showing the new work


Well, I have not written in a week because I've been preoccupied with hanging the new work and finishing up lose ends. Tomorrow is the opening reception for the show entitled "2 from the Ark" I'm sharing a fantastic gallery space with Lucy Liew, my fellow artist and task master. I am going to continue with the same Italian theme in coming weeks just to have a little more work. Like I said originally, I wanted ten new pieces to complete the series. One of the 8 that I did complete is no longer with the group so at least three more Italian pieces will be on the docket. I'm including my latest self portrait.
The details of the exhibit are on my site http://www.eileengraham.com
1035 S. Sixth Street San Jose, CA 95112
Sunday, Nov. 11, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

2 comments: